Friday, August 20, 2010

My Reason For this Blog

I accidentally created this blog to show my love for Indonesia. As well as to commemorate the 65th Independence I love this country. With this blog I want to show the world that there is one country which is called "Negara Kesatuan Republik Indonesia”. The state has abundant natural wealth. Countries that have diverse ethnic and language but united by one language is Indonesian. Country stretching from Sabang to Merauke and from east to ketalaud. Countries who appreciate the sense of humanity. "Indonesia" which means the Islands of the Malay Archipelago. This shows that the Indonesian state is a combination of the island - a united island. 

This blog will also provide information about Indonesia's culture. This was done so that culture will never be taken. I hope through this blog I can introduce to the world that the unitary Republic of Indonesia it is a beautiful country, eligible for visited and attractive. I will try to give all the information about Indonesia. Whether in food each region, clothes, custom house, music equipment and the latest information about Indonesia. This is all because of my love for my country "Republic of Indonesia." 

"Dirgahayu Indonesiaku"

No comments:

Post a Comment